Zumba Workshop Sessions Times and Descriptions
Saturday, August 25, 2018
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Zumba® Basic 1 Training with Eliza Stone
Registration: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
$225 Registration Fee (Use PROMO CODE: THEFITEXPO25 to receive a $25 discount) Reserve Online
- This training is the first step to becoming a Zumba® Instructor, and it teaches you the foundation and formula to teach Zumba® classes! You will learn the steps to the four basic Zumba® rhythms (merengue, salsa, cumbia, and Reggaeton), and then you will learn how to put these steps together into a song!
- Pre-con fee includes: Cardio Party and Live Class DVD, 20 Minute Express Workout DVD, 4 Basic Rhythms Review DVD, Cardio Party Music CD, The Zumba Instructor’s Manual, and Zumba Certificate of Completion. AFAA (5.5), ACE (0.7).
Sunday, August 26, 2018
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM STRONG by Zumba® Training with Abraham Hernandez
Registration: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
$250 Registration Fee (Use PROMO CODE: FITEXPO25 to receive a $25 discount) Reserve Online
- STRONG revolutionizes Zumba® workouts as you know them, melding upbeat rhythms with powerful cardio and strength-conditioning moves to fire your fitness potential. Think progressive resistance and overload, plyometrics, core, and functional training using only your own body weight, all rolled into one dynamic, results-driven class guaranteed to challenge your entire body.
- Relying on proven HIIT methods, but with a Zumba twist, we call our program HITTZ—High Intensity Tempo Training—Zumba style! The strength of the beat challenges you to find power, strength, speed, stamina, and mobility. Optimize your workout and make every minute count as you push beyond your limits. Join the party and get fit. Sponsored by ZUMBA® FITNESS.
This course includes:
- Electronic Instructor Training Manual
- Training Recap Video – delivered digitally
- STRONG by Zumba™ My First Class™ – 60 minutes of music and moves, delivered digitally
- E-learning course with the foundational fitness moves and science behind the program
- Certificate of Completion
- BONUS – ongoing music and moves on ZIN NOW
- Fitness Certification Credits for Intructor Trainings – varies by country
- Fitness Certification Credits for E-Learning – varies by country
- ACE CEC’s: E- Learning and AFAA CEU’s: E- Learning
Eliza Stone, Zumba Education Specialist
Eliza has been in the fitness industry for 20 years, teaching a variety of fitness formats. She is a Zumba Education Specialist and Zumba Instructor since 2002 presenting such trainings as Zumba Basic Skills, Zumba Gold, and Aqua Zumba. Eliza is an international presenter for Zumba Fitness, presenting at all major conventions, she is also a Registered Dietitian, Personal Trainer and has appeared in many Zumba DVD’s. ACE, AFAA and AEA certified.
Abraham Hernandez, Zumba Education Specialist
Abe, as his friends call him, is a very enthusiastic and energetic Fitness Professional, He was born in Mexico started his fitness career as a Gym owner and Fitness Professional in 2000, He’s been helping people to reach their fitness goals and changing their lifestyle teaching a variety of group exercise classes such as Spinning, Tae Bo, GAP, Personal Training and Latin American Dance. He took his first Zumba Basic training in 2006 with Beto Perez, creator of Zumba, then in 2007 Abe moved to Spain and started his Zumba Career as a Zumba Education Specialist,(ZES) continued his dream job as a ZES in Mexico and now in USA teaching Zumba trainings to people want to become part of the Zumba Dream. Abe also presents Zumba Specialties such as Zumba Toning and Aqua Zumba.
– Zumba: Basic 1, Basic 2, Zumba Toning, Aqua Zumba, Zumba Sentao, Zumba Kids, Zumba Pro Skills.
– ACE Personal Trainer
– AFAA Group Exercise Instructor
– AEA Aquatics Professional
– IFTA Aquatics Instructor
– Double Splash (Portugal) Aquatics Instructor
– Spinning Instructor
– CROSSFIT Coach Level 1