TheFitExpo Games Los Angeles
WELCOME TO THE PLAYGROUND
Are you ready to play some good ol’ fashioned playground games but… with a fitness twist? Details below on how you can Win Prizes, Get Gift-Giveaways plus Much, Much More…! Hit PLAY to Register and Join Us at ThePlayground.
Games hot spot tug
- Each team consists of 6-10 players.
- Tug of war matches are played between teams falling in about the same weight category.
- At the start of the game, the center line of the rope must be above the line marked on the floor.
- Both feet should be flat on the ground, palms facing up.
- The team members alternate on each side of the rope. The first member is standing left of the rope, the person behind is standing on the right side of the rope, and the pattern continues.
- Both teams pull the rope until one of them manages to pull the mark on the rope closest to their opponents over the centerline.
Games hot spot red light
- Competitors line up behind the starting line on the far side of the playground.
- The leader stands on the opposite side of the competitors at the finish line (or the other end of the room or playground.)
- When the leader shouts “green light” the competitors must all perform forward walking lunges, but when “red light” is called they must stop/ freeze and hold lunge position until the next “green light” is called.
- Anyone who moves during a “red light” or presents improper lunge form must go back to the starting line and begin again.
- The object of the game is to cross the finish line as quickly as possible.
- The first three (3) competitors to make it to the finish line win medals for this game (collect as many as you can!) and a surprise gift from our sponsors/ exhibitors.
Games hot spot simon
- Our fit host faces the group of competitors and provides action commands for them to follow.
- If Simon gives a command beginning with the words “Simon Says,” as in “Simon Says do a jump squat,” the players must follow the instruction.
- To trick someone on Simon Says, Simon must give a command that doesn’t begin with the words “Simon Says.” As an example, if Simon just says “Do a handstand,” the players must stand still and not follow the command.
- The exercises will get progressively more difficult as the game continues.
- Anyone who moves when the command does not include “Simon Says” is out.
- The winner is the last player(s) standing.
Games hot spot bouncy
- Begin with (5) teams containing (2) members on each team.
- Players will begin behind the starting line, with their teammate at the opposite side of the playground.
- Once signaled, they hop on the bouncing ball to the other side of the playground and tag in their partner.
- That player will hop on the ball back to the initial starting point.
- The first team to make it to the finish line wins!