Code of Conduct
Welcome to TheFitExpo. All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our Expo are required to agree with the following Code of Conduct. Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Expo guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks within our Expo and at entrances to the convention centers and exhibit halls.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into our Expo, and to deal with unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Expo guests and our staff by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- For the comfort of all guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are not allowed.
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the Expo organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the Expo with no refund.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of Expo staff immediately. Expo staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference. We value your attendance.
You must be 18 years or older to sample products. Sampling all products is done at your own risk. If you enter the Expo, you agree to assume all liability to injury and all risk. If you enter any events at the Expo, you agree to assume all liability to injury and all risk.
We expect participants to follow these rules at the Expo and workshop venues and Expo-related social events.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the Expo and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Expo, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider the circumstances so require.
- Event and Expo rules are subject to change without notice.