Welcome to TheFitExpo Contact Us for exhibitor press kits and review press policies.
Journalist inquiries regarding TheFitExpo should be directed to:
San Jose – email@example.com
Anaheim – firstname.lastname@example.org
San Diego – email@example.com
Los Angeles – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photography of individual exhibits in the Show is not permitted, unless the individual Exhibitor gives permission. Representatives of the press with credentials are excluded from this regulation.
- Press badges are reserved for well-qualified editorial staff from approved media outlets.
- Press credentials are not carried over year to year, you must register each year. Click here to view press categories and qualification requirements.
- Thefitexpo reserves the right to refuse media badges, without cause, during pre-registration as well as onsite media registration. Due to high demand, media badges are limited in number.
- The Press Room is available to qualified members of the Press.
- The Press Room is open to qualified badge holders including: Press, Press Crew and Influencers.
- Social Enthusiasts, Media Services and Media Support badge holders may enter the press room with a qualified badge holder.
- The Press Room hosts the Connect to Press Events and provides a space to plug-in, work, host interviews and discussions.
Press Room Information: